Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Have my aikido instructor in the philippines I want to bring here in the USA to open a school


I Have my aikido instructor in the philippines I want to bring here in the USA to open a school?
What can i do to bring him here in the US ? What would be the fastest way ?
Philippines - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
work on his work permit with the department of labor.
2 :
you need to setup a legitimate company under the school you are opening and then petition him under that company as an immigrant or working visa. OR find him an american citizen/immigrant he can marry. LOL
3 :
First ask the guy if he really wants to go there. I'm sure you feel like he would be a great addition but this is his life we are talking about. If he's cool with it then enquire about it through the right channels. Either way it will take quiet afew months I would say. Plenty of fees and paper work to be done.



Read more discussion :