Friday, December 24, 2010

What would I need to teach in MA USA being a British primary school teacher


What would I need to teach in MA USA being a British primary school teacher?
I haven't started studying yet but I would have a BA degree and either a PGCE or GTP. I want to teach early years and was wondering what I would then need to do (other than a visa) to teach in Massachusettss USA.
Teaching - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It looks as though you'd have to have your qualifications recognised by the MA boards. My experience of the GTP is that it is not often recognised overseas, so PGCE might be the better route for you. There is a contact email address on the Contact List on this page which might be worth you using: http://www.doe.mass.edu/edprep/nasdtec.html Hopefully they'll be able to give you some advice.



Read more discussion :