Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where can I find the best school for Biomedical Engineering in USA


Where can I find the best school for Biomedical Engineering in USA?
I am a graduate of Electronic Engineering and I want to pursue a new course which is Biomedical Engineering. I am planning to get it in US. So, I want to know which school is the best school for Biomedical and how much cost can we get. pls.... help me...
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I assume you are looking at master's degree programs. As a degreed engineer, you are qualified to try for admission to biomedical engineering as a graduate program. According to many rankings lists, and to me, who used to employ biomedical engineers, the best biomedical engineering schools in the US would include: - Johns Hopkins - Georgia Institute of Tech - U Washington - Case Western - U Cal San Diego - Duke - Boston University - U Michigan Ann Arbor - U Pennsylvania - MIT - Rice With Johns Hopkins being the strongest.



Read more discussion :