Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hat are the best mortuary science schools in the USA


hat are the best mortuary science schools in the USA?
Hello! My name is Austin, and I am thinking about persuing a career in mortuary science. I have given alot of thought to being a funeral director, and I think it may be for me. Does anyone know the best mortuary school in the USA? I have looked into the Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science, but I don't know much about it. I DO NOT want to go to the University of Minnesota. I REALLY don't like that school.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have no clue about that degree program you might want to check into UC Davis not sure if they offer mortuary science but Davis is one of the top medical science schools in the nation.
Read more discussion :