Sunday, April 8, 2012

Summer Boarding School/Programs in USA Help me! time is running out!


Summer Boarding School/Programs in USA Help me! time is running out!?
I need help finding a summer boarding school in the usa that provides financial aid for students who are not us citizens. i am in 9th grade going to 10th does anyone know any schools?? help me asap because im missing the deadlines!! im looking for a school that will help me improve my GPA and have extra curricular activities such as dance
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try culver. Its a top Boarding school with an amazing summer program. Its quite pricey but it has almost every sport from horse jumping to sailing and even scuba. This would definitely be a good Choice



Read more discussion :