Sunday, October 16, 2011

If i fail my biology final, will i need to go to summer school or can i just retake the course next year


If i fail my biology final, will i need to go to summer school or can i just retake the course next year?
I'm in 8th grade, and i took bio this year, so i guess you could say i ws in advanced science. I was never good at science, but i needed to take it to get onto the private school i go to. I'm leaving next year, and am going to a public school. I'm going to be taking normal science next year, sense biology was to hard. they can't make me take advanced science if i don't want to sense there a public school. But my teacher sucked this year, and i honestly think i might fail my final. My teacher always says "If you fail this final, it's summer school USA !" meaning you'll have to go to summer school. But, all the 9th graders at my private school who aren't in advanced science take biology. So if i do fail, instead of going to summer school, could i just retake the course next year?
Standards & Testing - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should consult with your new school and obtain their advice./



Read more discussion :