Saturday, November 24, 2012

Do most school kids in USA think that they are going to lose their virginity on prom night


Do most school kids in USA think that they are going to lose their virginity on prom night?
Y!A give the impression that alot do. also gives the impression that alot want to wait til marriage.
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most of them will not. Most of them will be too drunk to even think about having intercourse.
2 :
I know I'm not going to. I'm waiting until I'm married :)
3 :
A lot lose their virginity before then sadly. I'm going to wait till I'm married.
4 :
Bah! They're all fools. And naive. Kids were cooler back in my day.
5 :
ha Nahh waiting till im married. =)
6 :
I lost mine way before prom! I don't know anyone who lost it on prom night or anyone who waited until they were married!



Read more discussion :