Thursday, November 1, 2012

What should I do to be a doctor in the USA


What should I do to be a doctor in the USA?
I am Japanese, never been to the USA, graduated from high school many years ago. My grades were not good. Is there any chances for me to get into medical schools in the USA? If they accept foreingers, what should I do? Is there any information websites could help me to solve this problem? Any information could do, cause I really do not konw anything. Thank you for your help!
Other - Education - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You need to go to college to become a doctor. Thats it, as long you graduated high school and know english you'll be fine. And you need money to pay for college.
2 :
depends on money usually. money runs everything.
3 :
search for government web sites on the internete about education and immigration policies...



Read more discussion :