Saturday, July 16, 2011

How long do you have for Christmas Vacation


How long do you have for Christmas Vacation?
I have 1 1/2 weeks. Private school USA. My friend in Australia has 6 weeks and she goes to private school! Horrible, I know. Tell me if you go to private/public school, how long you have, and what country you are in. byexx
Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
2 FULL WEEKS! public high school in USA
2 :
a little more then a week i think, public school, US
3 :
2 full weeks i am going to miss my friends
4 :
I go to a public school and I have 3 weeks of vacations :D (United States)
5 :
2 weeks, private. california
6 :
My girls have 2 weeks off from public school in Ontario Canada.
7 :
im not in school but i have off the 25th to the 29th from work
8 :
I have 11 weeks. I'm in Australia, public high school. It's so long because Christmas for us is in the middle of summer, so as well as being Christmas holidays it's summer holidays.
Read more discussion :