Thursday, November 24, 2011

What's the best law school in the USA


What's the best law school in the USA?

Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Columbia, by far.
2 :
Are you looking for rank or for the best education? If you're looking for the best educations look for the smaller schools-they will work you harder. Otherwise go to harvard or some place like that.
3 :
I'm only 14..but I am a striaght A student and an excellent basketball player. Havard is hands down the best Law School. I aspire to go to Warden for finance..but if your going for law..go to Harvard. Continue your ambitions..and you will be succesful
4 :
It depends on what you are looking for. I believe Yale is #1 this year, but it focuses more on academia than practice. Harvard at #2 is more attuned to practice. I go to Northwestern which is #12 but is #1 in attracting employers. Depends on what you want.



Read more discussion :