Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When you graduate high school in the USA...


When you graduate high school in the USA...?
Is it a pretty big deal? I saw someone ask a question about buying their neighbor's daughter a present for graduating.. I'm from New Zealand and when I 'graduated'/finished high school I didn't even get a congratulations/well done from my own parents.. It's so not a big deal here.
Adolescent - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
depends on your parents and what they can afford. i have seen kids get brand new cars, college tuition, and nothing.
2 :
Well it was nothing like a big blow out party for me. Some of my fellow graduating class had parties and one girls parents bought her a car. But I just got a nice dinner my grandmother made for me and my mom and dad both got me a card. I was very thankful to my parents. Hard to believe its already been two years!
3 :
Yeah, it's a pretty big deal. Most people have big graduation parties and stuff.



Read more discussion :