Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Foreign attending attending usa high school


Foreign attending attending usa high school?
I am at age of 22. I know there is law in texas that I can attend high school till age of 25. I want to join last 12th grade and finish it in usa so I get usa approved diploma. I know, that usa usually teach latin and spanish as foreign languages. I have never learned thse languages. So if I join, will I be required to go to latin/spanish classes and will I be required to do final exams in these languages considering, that I have never learned them? If so, I will take some classes before I go to usa (I got plenty of time). Can someone help me out with this question?
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Students from outside the United States usually come in two categories. Those who are going to come to a school by themselves are usually college students who have finished high school in their own countries. Those who attend high school in the US are usually here with their parents or are part of a "foreign student exchange" program. Your situation does not seem to fit either of these categories, and therefore it needs special attention. Contact the cultural attache of a US embassy or consulate. You need to know specifically how to apply for the necessary visa, how to get admitted to a high school in the US, and what you will have to do in order to complete the diploma. As far as the foreign languages are concerned, you would probably not have to take them, since you are familiar with something else which would probably be substituted. But organizing the details will obviously come first.
Read more discussion :