Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Foreign attending attending usa high school


Foreign attending attending usa high school?
I am at age of 22. I know there is law in texas that I can attend high school till age of 25. I want to join last 12th grade and finish it in usa so I get usa approved diploma. I know, that usa usually teach latin and spanish as foreign languages. I have never learned thse languages. So if I join, will I be required to go to latin/spanish classes and will I be required to do final exams in these languages considering, that I have never learned them? If so, I will take some classes before I go to usa (I got plenty of time). Can someone help me out with this question?
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Though I cannot give you a specific answer, I can clarify some fundamentals. Primary and Secondary (high school) education is not controlled by the Federal Government, but by the government of each state. Moreover the school districts, which may be city wide or county wide or cover several communities, have considerable freedom in making choices. You therefore may find different language curriculum's in the various school districts. Some teach Latin, many more teach Spanish and some teach other languages including French and German. Due to the influx of immigrants from Latin America, Spanish has become in the USA a language which can be very useful. If you consider to attend high school in Texas and have an idea as to the community where you live in, I suggest that you contact that school district, give them some background information and ask your specific questions. Go on the Web to the "Texas Education Agency" site at http://wgisprd.tea.state.tx.us It provides a lot of information. Good luck!
Read more discussion :