Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to get a 60 day visitor visa to Taiwan? i'm from Arkansas USA, I have acceptance letter from school in TW


How to get a 60 day visitor visa to Taiwan? i'm from Arkansas USA, I have acceptance letter from school in TW
I recently received my acceptance letter and a letter for Visa application purposes from a school in Taiwan. I am now in Arkansas USA. I must have a 60 day visitor visa to go to taiwan to start my studying. Where and how do i apply for a 60 day Visitor Visa to Taiwan? Anyone know the nearest place to apply, and do I need to apply in person or what is the best option?
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to visa & passport office in your state
2 :
See 1st site below and read under "Entry requirements" for info on getting a visa for Taiwan. There are also private companies that do most of the work for you for a fee. See the other sites for this info.
3 :
hallo, here is the link to the embassy contact information http://taiwan.visahq.com/embassy/United-States contact the embassy and apply for visa.



Read more discussion :