Saturday, September 1, 2012

Question about USA (Im going to study in USA in high school!)


Question about USA (Im going to study in USA in high school!)?
Im 16. I live in europe and I won an exam so Im going to study in the USA for a year in high school. They want to send me to a private school because I won a little scolarship. Anyway Im curious and I dont know anything about USA high school exept in the movies. I wanna study film making/drama & stuff about media. I want a good high school but not too strict. I want california because its hot and .. its great ;D So tell me your opinions please? Can I get in an agency in cali? is it easier? I wanna go to an ivy league university btw.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
California is a BIG place (driving from the southern border to the northern border would take about 15 hours going about 70mph). Where are you going to live? Southern California is where Hollywood is, and north of that, there is nothing interesting until you get to Sacramento/San Francisco, which is about 7 hours north. North of that, you've got mountains and snow and trees.
Read more discussion :