Friday, September 16, 2011

What is a good makeup school in the USA? (More inside)


What is a good makeup school in the USA? (More inside)?
I am attending Cosmo School, and once school is over, I would like to attend a makeup school. (Model, runway, edgy) There was one in Burbank, CA I was looking at, and I was just curious if any of you, knew of any, or had attended some.
Makeup - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
MUD is a good school, but a little expensive; same with Joe Blasco. There's Studio Makeup Academy that's cheaper and for a shorter amount of time and it's located on a film studio (Gower Studios) and I think there's one in Costa Mesa called Cosmix or something along those lines that's supposed to be good. They're all good choices, so I suggest going to individual schools for a tour and see which one suits you best. Good luck!
Read more discussion :